External Advisory Boards
The Scientific and Ethical Advisory Board (SEAB)
The Scientific Clinical Advisory Board consists of five members, who are scientific, service user or psychiatric experts representing the key aspects of activity of the CRESTAR project:
- Prof. Patrick F. Sullivan, MD, FRANZCP, Department of Genetics, University of North Carolina, USA
- Professor Anil K. Malhotra MD, The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Center for Psychiatric Neuroscience, The Zucker Hillside Hospital.
- Prof. James L Kennedy, MD, Director, Neuroscience Research, Section Head, Psychiatric Neurogenetics; CAMH, I’Anson Professor Head, Neuroscience Program, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto; Canada
- Prof. Rene Kahn, Professor of Psychiatry, University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands and coordinator of the OPTIMISE project.
- Dr. Anne T. Bruinvels, PhD SME entrepreneur in personalised healthcare and former executive director and board member of the European Personalised Medicine Diagnostics Association (EPEMED).
The Ethical Advisor for CRESTAR is Prof. Cathy Barr, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada who advises issues concerning all ethical aspects of the CRESTAR project.